This document is owned by Coaching Autonomy (CA) and cannot be copied, modified or reproduced in any way.
Updated on: 25 May 2018
Please read the following statement carefully and check back periodically to review any changes, modifications, additions, or deletions that may occur without notice.
These Terms are intended to govern your use of the CA Website, which constitutes your acknowledgement of having read the terms and conditions stated herein and your agreement to be bound by them. Use of the word ‘Content’ refers to the material made available on this website.
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms you are not permitted to use this website.
Limitations On Use
1. In using this website you agree that you will not remove, or allow a third party to remove, modify, or copy any part of the Content for your personal or business use or that of another person’s personal or business use.
Intellectual Property Ownership
2. All Content is the intellectual property of CA and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets and/or other intellectual property or proprietary laws.
3. Any use, republication, removal, alteration, modification, or copying of the Content, is strictly prohibited. This means you may not republish or redistribute any part of the Content, whether in written or digital format, without the prior express written consent of Coaching Autonomy. Distribution of the Content to others, whether you have paid for the Content or not, is strictly prohibited without prior consent.
4. CA reserves all of its rights in the Content and in this Website. Nothing in these Terms grants you a right or licence to use any trademark, design right, or copyright owned or controlled by CA or any other third party.
Not Psychological Therapy
5. CA are not registered psychologists or health care professionals, nor are we holding ourselves out to be. You agree that the Content on our Website is not psychological advice and is not intended to be a substitute for psychological advice that can be provided by a registered psychologist and/or other healthcare professionals nor a substitute for legal, financial, tax, personnel, personal, religious, spiritual or other types of evaluation, counselling, advice or representation.
6. Although care has been taken in preparing the information provided to you, CA cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, and CA accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you may incur. Always seek professional medical, psychological, psychiatric, wellness, therapeutic or other diagnosis, care, counselling, advice, consulting or treatment.
Security of the Website
7. You agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of this Website. You are prohibited from accessing all data and systems belonging to CA or its providers, security measures, hosts and servers. Any unauthorized use or access by you shall be subject to civil or criminal investigation.
Modification of These Terms and Conditions
8. CA has the right to change, modify, add, or delete any part of the Terms of this agreement, and at any time, without notice. You agree to review these terms periodically and acknowledge that by continuing to use this Website you accept any changes or modifications to these Terms.
9. These Terms have been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with English Law. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in United Kingdom. If any provision is deemed to be unlawful or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action shall be barred. Any failure of CA to enforce or exercise any provision of this agreement or any related rights shall not constitute a waiver of those rights or provisions. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms.
Termination of Access
10. In the event of termination of your use of Content for any reason, you agree that the following provisions will survive: the provisions regarding the limitations on your use of Content, any licence(s) you may have granted to CA, and all other provisions for which survival is equitable or appropriate. CA may assign its rights and duties under these Terms to any party at any time without notice to you.
11. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems with this Website, please contact: web (at) CoachingAutonomy.com.
12. The Content provided by CA, whether directly through this website or in other form, is for information purposes only and no portion of the Content is intended to substitute for any professional medical, psychiatric psychological, or behavioural advice and/or treatment, and you may not rely on the Content of this Website to provide such.
13. The Content on this website is not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of results. If you require medical, psychiatric, and/or psychological care, you are advised to retain the services of a registered medical professional.
14. Under no circumstances will CA or any of its representatives be held liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, the improper use of, or the inability to use the information or strategies communicated to you through the Content.
Limitation of Liability
15. The statements and the strategies offered in the Content are based on the opinions, experiences, and coaching strategies of CA. No future guarantees can be made that you will achieve any results from the Content, and CA shall not be held responsible for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury, or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you or any third party as a result of, or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to, your access and use of the Content. Ordering Products or Services from this website will be construed as your explicit understanding and acceptance of this Disclaimer.
16. CA make no guarantees whatsoever that you will achieve any results from the methods or coaching practices contained on this Website or in our Products and Services.
17. The Content on this Website may include views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of CA or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
18. By accessing Content through this Website you hereby waive and release CA to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the use of and/or reliance on the Content made available to you through this Website. In no event shall CA be held liable for any injury, loss or damage resulting from use of, or reliance upon, the Content.
19. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CA OR ITS AGENTS AND CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AMOUNT OF COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF CA AND ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND CONTRACTORS EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID TO CA FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CA’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO £100 POUNDS STERLING (UK POUNDS).
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
20. ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER CA NOR ITS AGENTS WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE INDEFINITELY, OR THAT SAID CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT.
21. FURTHERMORE, CA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
22. CA ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL THEREFORE NOT BE LIABLE, FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT USERS COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE.
Severability and Integration
24. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and CA with respect to this Website. If any part of the terms stated herein is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law, to reflect, as closely as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.