Updated on 25th May 2018
This document is owned by Coaching Autonomy (CA) and cannot be copied, modified or reproduced in any way.
Your privacy is very important to us. Please read this PP carefully. This document confirms the commitment of CA to protecting privacy and to processing personal information in a manner which meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (Act).
What Personal Information CA May Need
1. The information CA collects may include:
a. Name and job title.
b. Contact information.
c. Age, disability status, ethnicity, gender and nationality.
d. Occupation and company details.
2. Other information relevant to:
a. Working in the interests of the data subject in a coaching capacity.
b. Administrative functions.
When CA Will Collect Information
3. CA will collect data when you:
a. Purchase services.
b. Contact CA via:
Why CA Will Need Personal Information
4. CA does not intend to process the personal data collected for any other reason than stated in the above. We do not use or sell your personal data to marketing companies.
5. CA may use this information for the following reasons:
a. To carry out its business functions.
b. For complaints and dispute handling.
c. For investigations and enquiries on behalf of data subjects.
d. For research.
e. To improve its coaching services.
f. To send information to data subjects which may be of interest to them.
g. For administration purposes.
h. To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
6. CA stores all data collected within the European Economic Area (EEA). CA does not intend to transfer personal data to a country outside of the EEA or international organisations. In the event we do so, we will inform you via email.
Monitoring and Recording of Communications
7. CA may monitor or record any communication between a data subject, potential data subject or enquirer and CA Staff for quality and training purposes.
8. CA has appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to prevent the unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal information and accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal information.
Retention of Personal Information
9. CA will not keep personal information for longer than is necessary for professional purposes. Personal data acquired in the course of our work, will be retained for a period of one year after the completion of coaching services.
10. For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
11. Cookies are text files, which identify a user’s computer to our server. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used.
13. Users may, of course, choose not to accept cookies from the CA website. This might mean that their browser will not remember which style sheet they prefer to use and their preferences will need to be reset for each page they visit. Further information about cookies can be found at: www.aboutcookies.org/.
Rights to Access Personal Information
14. Data subjects are entitled pursuant to the Act to ask for:
a. A copy of their personal information.
b. Inaccuracies in their information be corrected.
c. Personal data to be erased.
d. A restriction on processing of personal data.
15. Activation of these rights can be implemented by submitting a Subject Access Request (SRA) form, which can be obtained by emailing the Data Protection Officer (DPO): dpo (at) CoachingAutonomy.com.
Withdrawal of Consent
16. A data subject has the right to withdraw consent to usage of their personal data at any time. Please be aware that withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal. Please email dpo (at) CoachingAutonomy.com to withdraw your consent.
Complaints about how CA Processes Personal Information
17. In the first instance data subjects should contact: dpo (at) CoachingAutonomy.com.
18. A data subject has the right to report concerns with the supervisory authority (Information Commissioners Office) at ico.org.uk/concerns/.
How to get more Information
19. If there are any questions about this statement, please contact: dpo (at) CoachingAutonomy.com.